Duration: 18th – 21st September 2020
Location: The Park Hotel, Blackpool
Price: £229/€256 pps
Enjoy Travel is delighted to announce that the one and only old-time rocker himself, PAT JORDAN, accompanied as usual by his regular band of misfits are having a weekend in Blackpool! The usual motley crew made up of Kieran Towey on keyboards and accordion, Stevie Flynn on lead guitar and vocals and several others, all uninvited but coming anyway for this eclectic gathering of husbands and wives, husbands and girlfriends, and even some with both, travelling for a weekend of revelry near the world famous Tower and OVERLOOKING THE Irish Sea! What more do you want? Eh! An optional trip through the lights on one of Blackpools world famous trams is also planned. Time will tell how fabulous this weekend is going to be with all the Rockabilly Rave acts lined up to give you and your dancing partner or partners a weekend to remember. Several highly rated new songs will be sung and here are some of the titles which will set the tone for the event!
1. Mammy, get a hammer! There’s a fly on daddy’s head! (BOUND TO BE A HIT!)
2. My wife ran off with my best friend and I sure do miss him! (WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THESE DAYS?)
3. You are the reason why our children are so ugly! (A SONG ABOUT TRUE LOVE)
4. How can I kiss those lips at night that chewed my ass off all day long? (MANY A TRUE WORD!)
5. Put a saddle on the stove mother, I’m gonna ride the range to-nigh! (GREAT LINE-DANCING NUMBER)
Why not join us for three nights of great entertainment and social dancing as well as plenty of craic!
Book online or feel free to call 01254 445050 if you have any questions
- Three nights Dinner bed & breakfast commencing with dinner on Friday the evening of arrival and finishing with breakfast on Monday the morning of departure
- Top class entertainment every day & evening
- Social Dancing
Full time service of the Enjoy Travel team on site
- Fully bonded for your protection.
- All related taxes and service charges.
- No hidden extras – the price you see is the price you pay
*Flights not included
ARTISTS & TUTORS
MICHAEL AND PHILOMENA O’BRIEN
SHOWBAND SOUNDS FEATURING KEITH, LORRAINE AND FRANKIE McDONALD
PAT JORDAN AND FINIAN’S RAINBOW
The entertainment featured above is correct at the time of publishing. In the unlikely event that an artist is unable to appear for whatever reason, Enjoy Travel cannot be held responsible. However, Enjoy Travel is happy to confirm that the entire programme will still be performed.
The Taylor Family acquired the Park House Hotel, one of Blackpool’s premier Hotels, some years ago. They have invested, improved and built the Park House into the fine hospitality experience it is today. The Hotel has an excellent position on Blackpool’s prestigious North Promenade and is within walking distance to the town centre and all major attractions.
All 103 en-suite bedrooms are comfortable and well maintained, each with colour televisions, radio and tea/coffee making facilities. Two passenger lifts servicing all floors and ample car parking with three large car parks surrounding the Hotel.
Twin/Double Room – £229/ €256 pp
Deposit £50/€50 pp
*Flights not included. Please contact us if you require assistance with booking your flights.